Jan 29, 2020
The Brainery Code™ is taking precautionary measures to enhance the protection of our students and instructors in accordance with the Ministry of Education’s (MOE) and the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) advisories. We have also put in place an additional measure with extended closure of our centre.
Measures against the Wuhan Novel Coronavirus Infection:
1)Extended closure dates:
- Our centre will remain closed until 5th Feb 2020 (inclusive). Regular lessons will resume from 6th Feb (Thursday) onwards.
- During this extra closure period, lessons will be pushed out (i.e. not forfeited). (e.g. Python Term 1 will end one week later respectively).
During this period, our staff will still be on site and answer email and phone calls should you need to get in touch with us.
2) Travel Declarations
- Students are required to declare any travel plans for the period from 1 Jan 2020 to 31 Mar 2020, by 2 Feb 2020 by completing the form available at:
(Marine Parade) https://form.jotform.com/200280203359445
- Student will not be allowed to join the class if their parents/guardians did not complete and submit this form by 2 Feb 2020. Please contact us if you require clarification on filling out the form.
3) Leave of Absence (LOA) for Students and Instructors returning from Mainland China.
-To enhance the protection of our students and staff, The Brainery Code™ is aligning with MOE on the implementation of Leave Of Absence (LOA) for students and staff returning from mainland China from 14 Jan 2020 onwards.
- During this period of 14 days, lessons will be pushed out starting from the day after arrival in Singapore. Students are required to track their daily temperature for 14 days after return and seek medical attention promptly if unwell.
4) Entry Restriction For School Premise
-Only staff and students will be allowed into the school premise for this period of time.
-Students will only be allowed to enter school premises 10 minutes before class commences.
If you require to make payment, please come 10 minutes before class commences or check with us on how you can do so via bank transfer.
- Fetch your child on time.
5) Students coming for lessons (from 6 Feb 2020 onwards)
- Students who display fever (37.5 degree and higher) or respiratory symptoms (e.g. cough or breathing difficulty) will not be allowed to attend the lesson. In this case, the lesson will be pushed out accordingly (with no forfeiture during this period)
- Our staff conducting temperature checks will be wearing a mask.
If your child is unwell, please seek immediate medical attention and inform the doctor of travel history (if any) and ensure that they recover fully before they return for lessons.
Unwell students must also inform The Brainery Code™ via 8588 0583 (Jurong) 8588 0602 (Marine Parade) (Phone call, message or WhatsApp).
As your child’s safety is our priority, all students and instructors will as usual go through our mandatory temperature screening and hand sanitized as part of our precautionary measures before the start of the lesson.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and do more if necessary. Thank you for working with us. Let’s stay alert, stay calm, and stay united in our fight to contain the spread.
For more information and updates, please visit our website https://www.thebrainerycode.com/updates